Funny Fall Fellows

Sorry I've been missing again.  I think that is just going to be the norm.  You just never know when I'll pop in!

We went to Red Top Mtn Park to scout out some spots for pictures.  Of course I grabbed a couple of nice sweaters so that I could have some pictures of my boys looking like respectable young men instead of always looking like scraggly street urchins!  There really is no point in putting little boys in nice clothes.

Unless it is for pictures.

Seriously - I know they are mine.  But really.  Really.

Standing on the fence.                                              Falling off the fence.

I love them so.  I didn't like them so much though when we were trying to get this shot.  The words, "Look at the camera and smile!"  to my boys means, "Look anywhere but the camera and look bored."  
But this picture was worth the yelling coaxing.

Typical Caleb face.                                             Delaney loves her "Cabub"!



 We pretty much lost them after this shot.  As you can see by the following pictures.  
Photo.  Shoot.  Over.


Go play you crazy kids!!

Oh my.  Oh my, oh my, oh my. 

And lastly, Daddy has to do silly hair pictures. 
 Good thing because I cut their hair today.

Silvia  – (April 5, 2012 at 7:20 AM)  

I agree... gorgeous is definitely the WORD to describe your kids!

We are five weeks from finishing AO1, Stephanie. It has been amazing. I believe it has been simpler and nicer than the previous 'waiting' years. I loaded my daughter's AO 0.5 list, and for two years with my oldest who is now A0 1, and 7, I over-planned. Now, finally, this year, the year 1 plans have been accomplished, with a few loose ends, of course, that we will surely tackle next year when new loose ends will come up, I know, :)

Jeanne  – (November 24, 2012 at 3:59 AM)  

It must be time for an update, I think!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP